Update on Bayes Pharma 2014
This is the logo for the 2014 edition of Bayes Pharma. Very soon we’ll advertise the programme and more details $-$ I’ll post about it as well.
At the moment, we’re finalising the plan but I think we’ve decided to structure the workshops in this way. As a general rule, we consider three main areas for invited talks. These are:
- Bayesian methods in clinical trials
- Advanced Bayesian modelling
- Bayesian methods for exploratory and epidemiological analysis
Each year, we could find something specific to fit under these (very loose) headers. For 2014, these are the proposed topics:
- Power prior vs hierarchical modelling
- Structural Equation Models
- Health economic evaluation (this last topic is not surprising $-$ although it was Emmanuel to suggest it, not me!).
Of course, In addition to these we’ll have the contributed session (we’ll ask people to submit their abstract).